This literally happened to me at a bar on Halloween night.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I did a ton of illustrations for the recent middle-grade novel, Scare Scape, by Sam Fisher. It’s a really fun book that reminded me a lot of the stuff I would’ve been really into in late elementary school, like Goosebumps, Spooksville, etc. Lots of fun monsters. Doing the huge cover was a, shall we say, harrowing experience.
I think there are about twenty of these black and white drawings in the book, that accompany a little Monster-Manual-ish description. I really like working in black and white.
You can check the book out on Amazon.
There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t laugh at this f ucking picture
oh my fucking god
that cat has made history and he knows it
Seriously though. I would do stuff for this mask… things.